In September, the team began the process of launching SNOW onto the Kusama Relay chain, upgraded core blockchain infrastructure and furthered developer support programs.
Follow along to learn more about what the team accomplished these past four weeks.
Core Product & Airdrop:
The SNOW development team continued to build, test and advance towards launching on the Kusama Relay chain. Several important tasks progressed as the team refined parachain core infrastructure.
- Launched SNOW parachain
- Finalized SNOW infrastructure
- Finalized Airdrop rewards infrastructure setup and deployment
- Ran SNOW collator: Subscan & Achieve
- Finalized reward distribution mechanism
The team also made strides in developer education and integrations.
- Continued money market education slides
- Released XCMP article
- Finalized Airdrop claim article and video
- Finalized backend indexing article
The above represents a portion of what the ICE team has been working on. We are excited to share more updates with the community as we continue our mission of bringing interoperability to Polkadot and Kusama.
Next Month’s Focus
In October, our objectives include:
- Subsquid integration for Arctic and SNOW
- Ledger integration support
- Infrastructure and environment setup for airdrop
- Crowdloan rewards distribution, and SNOW staking vault
- Patch $ICZ auto-burn bug on SNOW mainnet with forkless upgrade
- Arctic XCM integration with Moonbase, to support ICZ DEX listing ink! staking reward contract (vault) deployment on Arctic and SNOW
- Epirus EVM explorer for SNOW
- SNOW runtime upgrade to align with Polkadot v0.9.29 on Kusama
- VCU hackathon and workshop preparation
- Article on using OnFinality to start a SNOW node.
- Article on contract development using ink!
That’s all for now, folks.
To stay up to date with the latest developments, be sure to follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord!